Our Shipping Information
Welcome to Tewksbury Fine Wine & Spirits. We appreciate your shopping with us, and we will do everything possible to earn your business again and again.
Please read the following so that you can acquaint yourself with our shipping policy.
1. All orders are processed within 24 hours and depending on your location, the shipment can take up to 5 days in transit. If transit time will be delayed, we will let you know immediately via email or by phone. We will do our best to accommodate special requests, Tewksbury Fine Wine & Spirits will not be held responsible for any shipping instructions given for a specific date or time.
2. Tewksbury Fine Wine & Spirits uses Federal Express as our shipping service ensuring on time and safe delivery. To help give our customers the least expensive shipping rates possible, we generate the rate through Federal Express’s system during the check-out process. Shipping and handling rates include the cost of boxes and inserts to insulate and protect your wines plus all charges levied by carriers.
Due to legal restrictions, we do not ship to Illinois, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Texas, Utah, West Virginia, Wyoming
We cannot ship to a PO Box.
3. Insurance: Tewksbury Fine Wine & Spirits automatically provides insurance for each order placed online at no additional cost. Our insurance policy protects our customers from any damage or lost packages during transit.
4. Signature Policy: If you order from us you are representing to us that you are at least 21 years of age and that the person to whom it is being shipped is also at least 21 years of age. An adult signature will be REQUIRED upon delivery. Title of the wine you order passes to you as soon as it leaves our doors; it is up to you to know the relevant laws in your state. Please investigate the laws that govern your state. Tewksbury Fine Wine and Spirits will not accept or bare any responsibility for obtaining any permits or licenses required by your state. Of course, orders for non-alcoholic items (all wine glassware, wine accessories, non-alcohol gift baskets, etc) are not restricted to certain states and can be shipped throughout the United States.
5. Delivery Attempt: It is the customer’s responsibility to be present at the time of delivery. If no one is available to receive the package, a subsequent attempt to deliver will be made. Fed Ex will make 3 attempts to leave the package with an adult over the age of 21. Whenever possible, we encourage you to utilize a commercial or business address to assure the fastest delivery time. If subsequent attempts are unsuccessful, your order will be returned to Tewksbury Fine Wine & Spirits. The customer will be required to incur the cost of shipping and handling regardless of the customer deciding to cancel the order.
6. All orders placed on this website are not final until confirmed by an employee of Tewksbury Fine Wine and Spirits. A charge is not placed on your credit card until the order has been confirmed and shipped.
7. Cancellation of orders will result in a 12.5% restocking fee. If you would like to return all or part of your order, please call us at (908) 439-0007 or you may e-mail us at email@example.com.
8. Tewksbury Fine Wine & Spirits performs all the necessary steps to ensure accuracy with our product descriptions. However, we cannot warrant that all products descriptions on the site are always accurate, reliable or free from errors. If a product sold to you is not as the description states you may return it unused, and in resalable condition. We will gladly refund your costs without any restocking fees.
If you have any questions regarding our shipping policies, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you from all of us at Tewksbury Fine Wine & Spirits, where service matters. Cheers!